UNDERWATER LED LIGHTS FOR SWIMMING POOLS AND SPAS
IntelliBrite® 5g automated color-changing pool and spa lights feature LED technology; the wave of the future in energy efficiency, lifetime value, quality of light, and controllability. With IntelliBrite 5g, combinations of individual colored LEDs are mixed and matched to achieve a vibrant spectrum of colors. These combinations are power sequenced to illuminate and cycle through colors at varying speeds, and in different sequences of color. Combined with a custom reflector and unique lens design, the IntelliBrite 5g offers super efficiency while being the brightest yet most energy efficient underwater LED light available.
- A superior reflector design assures more light is directed toward the pool bottom to further increase intensity and color effects, while minimizing glare
- Superior lens geometry distributes light in an optimum way to avoid “hot spots” on the pool bottom. Light intensity and color are distributed more uniformly throughout your pool
- Pool lens can be rotated to 180 degrees to provide wide beam pattern (standard) or narrow beam pattern.
- IntelliBrite technology makes use of the brightest and most energy efficient LED’s available in underwater pool and spa lights – up to 50% less energy comsumption than competitor’s lights.
- Set one of 5 predetermined fixed colors to match or create the mood for the evening – blue, green, magenta, white, and red or select from 7 popular “color shows” that come preprogrammed into IntelliBrite
- IntelliBrite was designed to work with IntelliTouch® and EasyTouch® the leading control systems for pool, spa, and poolscape equipment automation. In effect, you transfer control of IntelliBrite to the IntelliTouch or EasyTouch system which controls all your other backyard and pool features.
- IntelliBrite 5g Color Pool lights are backwards compatible with first generation IntelliBrite lights.
Amerlite®, the world standard of reliability for underwater lights, features a stainless steel shell, 8-3/8 in. prismatic tempered glass lens, and stainless steel face ring with uni-tension clamp. Amerlites are UL listed to install in full-sized Pentair Pool Products, American, PacFab and Purex niches. The Amerlite has an internal low-water cutoff prevents damage to the fixture if the water level drops.
- World standard of reliability
- Stainless steel face ring with uni-tension clamp
- Superior light diffusion
- Prismatic tempered lens
- Gold diffused low water cutoff
- Medium blue lenses available
- Plastic snap-on face rings available for s/s lights
TREO LED POOL LIGHT
The Treo light provides outstanding illumination qualities, with even light distribution and a wide beam spread, eliminating the end shadow effect common with other pool lights. The new Treo LED light is available with a 50,000 hour lamp life, color change LED array that has six lockable colors and two color change modes.
It will color synchronize with the Color Light Streams series of water features making it a great value in the growing family of 12VAC products by S.R.Smith, formerly Fiberstars.
This family of high performance, low power consumption lighting products can be wirelessly controlled by the S.R. Smith 12V power centers that include the PT-6000, WIRTRAN, WPC1-XXXX-T and WPC2-XXXX-T.