IntelliChlor® Salt Chlorine Generator uses common table salt to produce all the chlorine a pool needs, safely, effectively, and automatically. Same sanitation performance as manual chlorine addition without the drawbacks. No need for customers to buy, transport and store chlorine compounds.
- Full diagnostic capabilities, including cell life tracking that communicates remaining hours of cell life in real-time. Captures all performance data daily (production settings, hours of operation, chlorine output, cell cleaning cycles, salt readings, and water temperature averages)
- Push-button operation and easy-to-view displays enable fast checking of salt levels, cell cleanliness, sanitizer output, and water flow
- Automatic shut-off feature protects the unit and prolongs cell life under low water temperature conditions
- On-time cycling prevents calcium and scale build-up to maximize cell life
- Ability to communicate with IntelliTouch®, EasyTouch®, and SunTouch® Automation Systems
- Certified to UL 1081 standard for safety
- NSF approved
- Health Canada approved
POOL PILOT® DIGITAL NANO PLUS
In production since 1976, AutoPilot Salt Chlorine Generator units have been proven over time. With over a half million satisfied customers worldwide, only AutoPilot offers you the combination of quality, dependability, customer satisfaction and warranty… insist on the BEST… the ORIGINAL, AUTOPILOT.
WARRANTY 2 Years
Pool Pilot® Digital Nano Plus gives you Perfect crystal clear pool water everyday…. the Natural Way!
- Maintains pools up to 28,000 gallons/106 m3
- Produces 1.06 lbs. of chlorine per day – 20 g/H
Push Button Controls
- Patented temperature compensation
- 24 & 72 hour boost cycles
Digital readout displays English, Spanish, French, Italian or Czech
- Operates at all salt levels – 2,000-35,000 ppm (2 to 35 g/L)
- Operates in water up to 104ºF/40ºC
- Operates at flow rates less than 15 gpm/3.4 m3/h
Digital Display Readout:
- Salt level
- Amount of salt to add
- Water temperature
- Nano Plus Features:
- Never buy chlorine again
- Soft, silky water
- No more faded swimwear
- Energy efficient
- Environmentally friendly
- Automatic cell cleaning
- No more red eyes
- No more itchy skin
- No more green hair
- No more vacation worries
AquaRite provides complete pool and spa sanitization using ordinary salt. It converts a small amount of salt – approximately one teaspoon per gallon of pool water – into a virtually endless supply of fresh, pure chlorine. This environmentally friendly and self-renewing process produces up to 1.45 pounds of chlorine a day, enough to keep the water in a 40,000-gallon pool clean, clear and luxuriously soft.
Right-sized salt chlorination.
Salt Chlorination Turbo Cells are available in three sizes – 40,000, 25,000 and 15,000 gallons. The three sizes enable you to right-size your system for the most efficient and cost-effective chlorination possible.